Here's why I left my wife for my mistress (and what my ex could have done to make me stay)

New Photo - Here's why I left my wife for my mistress (and what my ex could have done to make me stay)

Here's why I left my wife for my mistress (and what my ex could have done to make me stay)


About 12 years ago, I came home with a new Labrador puppy. My wife, Maggie – mother to our primary school-aged ­daughter – looks shocked. 'I thought you were joking about feeling lonely,' she says. No, I wasn't joking. And no, Maggie and I still weren't talking in the ­evenings, we continued to feel more distant by the day, but at least I had the distraction of cleaning up Scotty's dog poo.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Hurricane #A Star Is Born #VoteHarrisWalz2024 #Metropolitano #Federal #John Ashton

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.