I'm convinced my dog is gay. Help me find him a pooch partner

New Photo - I'm convinced my dog is gay. Help me find him a pooch partner

I'm convinced my dog is gay. Help me find him a pooch partner


A Brazilian model, who ditched her former boyfriend for being cheap, is now hoping her 'gay' pet dog has better luck at finding love. Marina Smith took to her Instagram account on Tuesday and appealed to her 954,000 followers for help in finding a partner for her best friend, Bartolomeu. 'He is a sensitive, companionable, playful dog, a Leo, and needs a boyfriend,' the ad read. 'Do you know someone who fits this profile perfectly?
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Ghanaians #EFCC #Mr. President #Briggitte #FreetheCitizen #Dizzy

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.