Loki star Jack Veal, 17, gives tearful update after revealing he's homeless and sleeping on the streets

New Photo - Loki star Jack Veal, 17, gives tearful update after revealing he's homeless and sleeping on the streets

Loki star Jack Veal, 17, gives tearful update after revealing he's homeless and sleeping on the streets


Marvel star Jack Veal shared an update on his heartbreaking struggle with homelessness. The 17-year-old actor, known for his role as Kid Loki alongside Tom Hiddleston in Loki, recently went viral on TikTok, revealing that he's been living in a trailer in London after escaping what he described as an abusive home. 'Hi. I'm a famous actor, I'm 17, and I'm homeless,' he said in Monday's video. 'I haven't mentioned much about what's been going on in my life, but I think it's time to reveal the truth.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Jokic #Pete #DeSantis #Mavs #Podz #Clemson

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com