Celebrity Weddings of 2024: See Which Stars Got Married This Year | LX3KNHV | 2024-03-01 23:08:01

New Photo - Celebrity Weddings of 2024: See Which Stars Got Married This Year | LX3KNHV | 2024-03-01 23:08:01
Celebrity Weddings of 2024: See Which Stars Got Married This Year | LX3KNHV | 2024-03-01 23:08:01

Turner found love w

The Golden Bachelor star Gerry Turner, Lauren Alaina, Usher and extra celebrities went to the chapel in 2024 and got married.

Turner found love with Theresa Nist in the course of the inaugural season of the Bachelor Nation spinoff, which aired in late 2023. Weeks after their televised proposal, Turner and Nist wed in a live TV ceremony on January four.

"I have discovered that you're the lady I can't stay without. I discovered that you simply make me calm with the touch of your hand. I've discovered you make me snigger with the straightforward comfort of a long-lost good friend," Turner gushed in his vows. "I've discovered you are a robust and unbiased lady, and your power provides me pleasure. I've discovered that you simply make me a greater individual, a greater man due to your sensitivity and mushy voice. Theresa, I now know I have found a full companion to share the experiences life will throw at us."

That is the second marriage for both Turner and Nist, who lost their first spouses in 2017 and 2014, respectively.

Maintain scrolling to see which stars received married in 2024:


Celebrity Weddings of 2024: See Which Stars Got Married This Year
Celebrity Weddings of 2024: See Which Stars Got Married This Year
Shohei Ohtani
The baseball star revealed on February 29 that he tied the knot with out naming his associate.& "Not solely have I [begun] a brand new chapter in my profession with the Dodgers however I also have [begun] a new life with somebody from my Native country of Japan who could be very special to me and I needed everyone to know I am now married," Ohtani wrote by way of Instagram. "I am excited for what is to return and thank you on your help." Ryan Kang/Getty Pictures
Celebrity Weddings of 2024: See Which Stars Got Married This Year
Celebrity Weddings of 2024: See Which Stars Got Married This Year
Cody Calafiore and Cristie Laretta
The Huge Brother winner and Laretta, who acquired engaged in October 2022, tied the knot on February 16. "The Calafiores
#celebrity #weddings #2024 #see #stars #got #married #year #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/fbM7UcO Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.