Khloe Kardashian reveals therapist's 'nightmare' betrayal that made her never want to go back

New Photo - Khloe Kardashian reveals therapist's 'nightmare' betrayal that made her never want to go back

Khloe Kardashian reveals therapist's 'nightmare' betrayal that made her never want to go back


Khloe Kardashian was sick of therapy but her sister Kim Kardashian insisted she go back. The star, now 40, had suffered from a 'nightmare' experience when her shrink leaked her secrets to a tabloid eight years ago when she was divorcing Lamar Odom. 'I remember I was going to therapy and the next thing I knew, something private I told my therapist was on a tabloid,' shared the Good American designer with Bustle magazine.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Social Security #DeSantis #SCOTUS #South Carolina #sabrina #Cardi

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com