Michelle Obama shares throwback to happier times in White House amid rumors of marriage strife

New Photo - Michelle Obama shares throwback to happier times in White House amid rumors of marriage strife

Michelle Obama shares throwback to happier times in White House amid rumors of marriage strife


Michelle Obama posted a sweet throwback photo to her time in the White House amid rumors her marriage to Barack is on the rocks. The former First Lady, 61, took to Instagram on Thursday with a photo of herself and artist Amy Sherald, as she celebrated Black History Month. 'I first met Amy back when I was First Lady. Barack and I interviewed her to work on our portraits for the Smithsonian's National Portrait Gallery in DC,' Michelle, who lived in the White House from 2009 to 2017, wrote.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #President Musk #Taiwan #Kash Patel #Bianca Censori #Adam Schiff #Selena

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com