RICHARD EDEN: The fascinating 'freebie' reason the Beckhams have ditched the Sussexes - as my source tells me Victoria 'never really liked' Meghan

New Photo - RICHARD EDEN: The fascinating 'freebie' reason the Beckhams have ditched the Sussexes - as my source tells me Victoria 'never really liked' Meghan

RICHARD EDEN: The fascinating 'freebie' reason the Beckhams have ditched the Sussexes - as my source tells me Victoria 'never really liked' Meghan


Prince William and David Beckham were seen sharing a private joke at RAF Northolt, in West London, this week as they inspected two London Air Ambulances bought with money they had helped to raise. No one knows what so amused the former England football captain and the heir to the throne, who served as a pilot for the East Anglian Air Ambulance from 2015 to 2017. But Prince Harry will hope that it was not a joke at his expense.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Burna #Costco #Billions to Ukraine #Hurricane #IsraeliNewNazism #Chan

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.