DEAR CAROLINE: My ex strung me along for 12 years… then admitted he didn't want children when it was too late

New Photo - DEAR CAROLINE: My ex strung me along for 12 years… then admitted he didn't want children when it was too late

DEAR CAROLINE: My ex strung me along for 12 years… then admitted he didn't want children when it was too late


Q I have recently split up with my long-term partner because, after 12 years together, he finally admitted that he didn't want children. He had been stalling for a long time, originally saying that we needed to buy a house first, then that we could barely cover the mortgage and, with the cost of having children, we should wait until we had more money. Next he argued that we didn't have family living nearby and he wouldn't have time to give to a child until his job became less demanding.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Ticketmaster #Aurora Colorado #TheGOAT #Coach Saban #Brazil #Hokies

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.