Doctors misdiagnosed me for a decade - now I've had an organ removed and life will never be the same

New Photo - Doctors misdiagnosed me for a decade - now I've had an organ removed and life will never be the same

Doctors misdiagnosed me for a decade - now I've had an organ removed and life will never be the same


Bridget Oyen is the ultimate foodie who had dreamed of culinary school since she was a teen. But after more than a decade of suffering from a rare disease, she was forced to make the life-changing decision to have her esophagus removed. Eating had become a traumatic event since she was little. The California native had developed excruciating pain when she swallowed and would throw up multiple times a day.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Ticketmaster #Aurora Colorado #TheGOAT #Coach Saban #Brazil #Hokies

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.