I slept in the world's largest cave, discovered by accident in 1990 and so big it has its own jungle, river and WEATHER... and could house a 60-storey skyscraper

New Photo - I slept in the world's largest cave, discovered by accident in 1990 and so big it has its own jungle, river and WEATHER... and could house a 60-storey skyscraper

I slept in the world's largest cave, discovered by accident in 1990 and so big it has its own jungle, river and WEATHER... and could house a 60-storey skyscraper


As the sun dips below the horizon, I pitch my tent on the sand. My fellow campers are busy setting up their beds for the night. Leaving my door unzipped, I lay on top of my sleeping bag and look out at the magnificence of our surroundings. This spot in Vietnam is a strip of sand like no other as it lies deep within Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park - inside the colossal cave chamber of Son Doong.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #President Trump #Trump and Elon #Wordle1151 #Harley Quinn #TrumpInterview #Safer

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.