I think my grandad was the Zodiac Killer - his eerie interview remarks about a victim's bra are a huge red flag

New Photo - I think my grandad was the Zodiac Killer - his eerie interview remarks about a victim's bra are a huge red flag

I think my grandad was the Zodiac Killer - his eerie interview remarks about a victim's bra are a huge red flag


A former cop has left the internet stunned by accusing his late grandfather of being the notorious Zodiac killer. In a four-part series of TikTok videos, Jeremy Foy, 35, listed all the reasons he believes his grandad Richard Hoffman may have been behind the killings that rocked the Bay Area in the late 1960s - and remain unsolved to this day. The videos, which have since received over 11 million views, detail childhood anecdotes, physical similarities, and suspicious 'evidence' Foy claims to have uncovered.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Clip #Willie #Big Bang #Topher #Friday Night Football #Living Dolls

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com