I visited the 'world's most obese country' - where people love Spam and a cop was 'too fat to fit in his Lamborghini'

New Photo - I visited the 'world's most obese country' - where people love Spam and a cop was 'too fat to fit in his Lamborghini'

I visited the 'world's most obese country' - where people love Spam and a cop was 'too fat to fit in his Lamborghini'


A fascinating documentary transports viewers to one of the least-visited countries in the world - where obesity and cigarette addiction are rife. Ruhi Çenet ventured to the tiny oval-shaped island country of Nauru, which is more than 1,800 miles north east of Australia. In a YouTube video detailing his trip, Ruhi discovers that the 8.1 square mile outcrop only receives 'one or two tourists' a month. Part of the problem is the country's remoteness.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Gwen Stacy #Project 2025 HQ #staged #LaLiga #Communist #Anaheim

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com