SAUCY SECRETS: I heard a vile rumour from my fiancé's bucks party and now I want to call off the wedding. Am I in the wrong?
Dear Jana, I'm contemplating calling off my wedding. A couple of weeks ago, we both had our separate bucks and hens parties and we agreed to have strippers. I was comfortable with some level of physical interaction - like a lap dance. However, I later heard from a friend of a friend that my fiancé allegedly received oral sex from the stripper in front of everyone. He denies it, but I asked my girlfriends to subtly ask their partners if they saw anything and the accounts are mixed - one girlfriend's partner who isn't very reliable, said it happened while others say they saw nothing.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Clip #Willie #Big Bang #Topher #Friday Night Football #Living Dolls