Science writer ditches her iPhone and switches to a 'dumb' cell to curb her addiction - but what happened next left her shocked and put a strain on her marriage

New Photo - Science writer ditches her iPhone and switches to a 'dumb' cell to curb her addiction - but what happened next left her shocked and put a strain on her marriage

Science writer ditches her iPhone and switches to a 'dumb' cell to curb her addiction - but what happened next left her shocked and put a strain on her marriage


I remember standing in my waitress uniform in the midst of an Applebee's restaurant in 2011, arguing with my coworker about getting a smartphone. 'I refuse,' I told her. 'I don't want to be addicted to my phone.' I was in college and was already spending hours on my laptop scrolling through Facebook in between classes, and I didn't want that kind of accessibility every minute of my life.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Melania #Mayito #GTA V #GTA 5 #Knuckles #Ukraine

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.