THE SEX DIARIES: 'I will put on my high heels and tie you to a chair,' I wrote. 'Yes, my Goddess,' he replied...

New Photo - THE SEX DIARIES: 'I will put on my high heels and tie you to a chair,' I wrote. 'Yes, my Goddess,' he replied...

THE SEX DIARIES: 'I will put on my high heels and tie you to a chair,' I wrote. 'Yes, my Goddess,' he replied...


My former husband and I never sent a sext to each other, in spite of being married 16 years. Sexting wasn't as ubiquitous when we got together in the 2000s, and by the time we both got an iPhone ten years later, the only messages we sent to each other were requests for more wine and kitchen spray. But once I got together with Eliot, I was required to communicate in a whole new, sexy way.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #JusticeForMoumita #James Charles #sunwoo #Biden and Harris #PTSD #Doomsday

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com