DEAR JANE: My wife says she's 'too old' to do what I want in bed... how can I change her mind?

New Photo - DEAR JANE: My wife says she's 'too old' to do what I want in bed... how can I change her mind?

DEAR JANE: My wife says she's 'too old' to do what I want in bed... how can I change her mind?


Dear Jane, I've recently been facing issues with my wife in the bedroom. For reference, I am in my mid-80s and my wife is 10 years younger. We've been together almost six decades and, most of that time, our sex life has managed to stay exciting. About a year ago, however, my wife decided unilaterally that she was 'too old for sex'. This came as a complete shock to me, as things had been very normal up until she made this decision.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Boycott #Falz #Victoria #He's 17 #GagCityVegas #Kill Everybody

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.