I bought a narrowboat... here is how much money you need and my THREE warnings to anyone thinking of living on a canal

New Photo - I bought a narrowboat... here is how much money you need and my THREE warnings to anyone thinking of living on a canal

I bought a narrowboat... here is how much money you need and my THREE warnings to anyone thinking of living on a canal


For those living on Britain's waterways, a canal boat is a ticket to a simpler life - away from the stress of bustling towns and cities. However, canal boat vlogger Nesha has shared three warnings to anyone thinking of making the drastic change to their pace of life. Posting to her YouTube channel under the handle Driftwood Folk, where she has over 12,000 subscribers, Nesha shared five warnings for anyone looking to purchase a canal boat or narrowboat.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #BoycottPrimantiBros #Tennessee #Falz #Victoria #HurricaneHelene2024 #Bobrisky

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.