I've struggled to breathe my whole life - then I sneezed out piece of Lego that had been stuck in my nose for 25 YEARS

New Photo - I've struggled to breathe my whole life - then I sneezed out piece of Lego that had been stuck in my nose for 25 YEARS

I've struggled to breathe my whole life - then I sneezed out piece of Lego that had been stuck in my nose for 25 YEARS


Arizonan Andi Norton had dealt with sinus issues and breathing problems since childhood. But a big sneeze in the shower aged 32 that the problem revealed itself - a piece of Lego had been lodged in their nose for decades. Norton was shocked to hear a 'clink' and look down to see the fluorescent yellow piece. 'Suddenly, the memory of something I had completely forgotten about in my adult life came flooding back to me,' they said.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Pico #Gross #Increase #Hitomi #Greensboro #Angela Rye

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.