DEAR JANE: I set up a nanny-cam and caught the babysitter doing something horrifying in my bedroom

New Photo - DEAR JANE: I set up a nanny-cam and caught the babysitter doing something horrifying in my bedroom

DEAR JANE: I set up a nanny-cam and caught the babysitter doing something horrifying in my bedroom


Dear Jane, I've discovered something suspicious and I'm not sure what to do. You see, my husband and I both work full-time, so we need a nanny to look after our one-year-old son, five days a week. It's really difficult to find the right person and we've had to fire two women already after they repeatedly turned up late or canceled at the last minute. A few months ago, we finally found our current nanny through an agency.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #$DCC #Hersh Goldberg #McMillan #Notre Dame #Hells Angels #Jonah Coleman

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.