I knew something was wrong with my newborn but doctors ignored me- months later my baby was diagnosed with a rare disease

New Photo - I knew something was wrong with my newborn but doctors ignored me- months later my baby was diagnosed with a rare disease

I knew something was wrong with my newborn but doctors ignored me- months later my baby was diagnosed with a rare disease


It took months of exams, scans, and blood tests for a Virginia mother to finally get life-changing health news about her daughter Eden. When she entered the third trimester of her pregnancy, Cheyenne suspected something was amiss with her unborn baby when she was losing weight. Soon after, doctors would discover Eden was not growing at a normal pace. When she was born, Eden was small, but generally healthy. However, when she missed several important milestones, like holding her head up or sitting on her own, Cheyenne's worries reemerged and she pressed her doctors for answers.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Cardi #Zach Lowe #Oakland #Cuban #Ken Klippenstein #Adams

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.