I lost my penis in a motorcycle accident - here's the effect it had on my sex life and how my wife reacted

New Photo - I lost my penis in a motorcycle accident - here's the effect it had on my sex life and how my wife reacted

I lost my penis in a motorcycle accident - here's the effect it had on my sex life and how my wife reacted


A man who lost his penis in a horrific motorcycle accident has revealed how the accident affected his sex life. The 33-year-old was riding his motorcycle in 2020 when he got hit by a drunk driver and felt 'something sharp' on impact as his genitalia split in half. Though doctors were able to reconstruct it, the new penis became infected a week later, forcing it to be amputated altogether. Despite being left with a small 'stub,' he said that he has learned to stop taking himself seriously and that he and his wife's sex life has 'improved a lot' since the accident.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Pico #Gross #Increase #Hitomi #Greensboro #Angela Rye

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.