I was a hospital cyber attack victim and nude photos of me in treatment were leaked on the dark web

New Photo - I was a hospital cyber attack victim and nude photos of me in treatment were leaked on the dark web

I was a hospital cyber attack victim and nude photos of me in treatment were leaked on the dark web


Hackers stole nude photos of around 600 men and women being treated for cancer at a Pennsylvania hospital, the latest in a rapidly growing number of cyberattacks against healthcare systems. Ransomware attacks against hospitals, in which hackers hold delicate patient information hostage until the entity hands over a considerable sum of money, are increasingly common. In the US, attacks against the healthcare sector were up 128 percent in a single year, with 258 victims in 2023 versus 113 in 2022.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Memphis #Project 2025 #SabrinaCarpenter #Kesha #Pac-12 #Brock

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.