I'm a doctor who ate bacon, butter and eggs for a month straight - what happened to my body defies what 'health experts' tell you

New Photo - I'm a doctor who ate bacon, butter and eggs for a month straight - what happened to my body defies what 'health experts' tell you

I'm a doctor who ate bacon, butter and eggs for a month straight - what happened to my body defies what 'health experts' tell you


For decades Americans have been told bacon and butter are bad for our health - as well as too many eggs. The reason? They are high in fat and cholesterol, which have been demonized for their apparent links to heart disease and weight gain. But a doctor from Georgia who ate the breakfast trio for 30 days straight claims they actually made him healthier. Dr Sten Ekberg saw his bodyweight and body fat go down, as well as his levels of insulin, glucose, triglycerides, cholesterol and indicators of liver damage.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #CardiB #Hurricane #Florida #NOAA #FreeTheCitzens #Cowboys

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.