LIZ JONES'S DIARY: We had sex even before I could take off my Louboutins

New Photo - LIZ JONES'S DIARY: We had sex even before I could take off my Louboutins

LIZ JONES'S DIARY: We had sex even before I could take off my Louboutins


It was our first proper date. You know, one where you wear clothes, sit normally, eat things. I arrived at Soho House* three hours early (my friend Sue, who was supposed to meet me at the bar to deliver her verdict, cancelled). I don't think I've been more nervous. I went down to the bar at 6pm, wanting to find the most flattering spot. I took a photo of my champagne coupe, sent it to him.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Friday the 13th #SmackDown #Springfield #Laura Loomer #Haitians #UNLV

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.