My $1million dreamhouse fell into the ocean...but now I'm the one being sued

New Photo - My $1million dreamhouse fell into the ocean...but now I'm the one being sued

My $1million dreamhouse fell into the ocean...but now I'm the one being sued


A man's Hawaiian oceanfront house has collapsed into the ocean - and now the state is suing him for allowing it to happen. Heart-stopping footage shared on social media earlier this week showed the home on Oahu's North Shore breaking apart and collapsing into the crashing waves. Homeowner Josh VanEmmerik, 31, is the owner of a bar called Gaslamp in Kailua and he grew up in the area. The house was his dream - a slice of Hawaiian oceanfront heaven.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #CardiB #Hurricane #Florida #NOAA #FreeTheCitzens #Cowboys

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com