My 'stomach bug' turned out to be an agonising pain condition that left me wheelchair bound within four years

New Photo - My 'stomach bug' turned out to be an agonising pain condition that left me wheelchair bound within four years

My 'stomach bug' turned out to be an agonising pain condition that left me wheelchair bound within four years


A 26 year-old woman has revealed how she's been left wheelchair bound and her life 'destroyed' after developing what she thought was a stomach bug. In the summer of 2018, Sophia Cucchiara started suffering frequent waves of nausea, coupled with intense fevers, and lost a significant amount of weight. The former student nurse thought little of it, assuming a stomach bug had taken hold. But Ms Cucchaiara then developed swollen lymph nodes in her neck, joint pain and a rash, which prompted visits to several doctors in order to get to the bottom of her diagnosis.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Fake News #Shannon Sharpe #Debate #SabrinaCarpenter #Britney Spears #VP Harris

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.