RICHARD EDEN: What Palace insiders tell me about Kate's 'manipulative' film - and why I'm deeply concerned about the Waleses' PR direction

New Photo - RICHARD EDEN: What Palace insiders tell me about Kate's 'manipulative' film - and why I'm deeply concerned about the Waleses' PR direction

RICHARD EDEN: What Palace insiders tell me about Kate's 'manipulative' film - and why I'm deeply concerned about the Waleses' PR direction


Everyone close to the Royal Family is delighted that the Princess of Wales has completed her chemotherapy treatment and hopeful that she remains in remission from an unnamed form of cancer. But the super-slick video that Kensington Palace released on Monday to broadcast the welcome update on her health has divided opinion among courtiers – and provoked a scathing backlash from some friends of King Charles and Queen Camilla.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Fake News #Shannon Sharpe #Debate #SabrinaCarpenter #Britney Spears #VP Harris

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.