SAUCY SECRETS: My married boss is 12 years older than me and we have a secret work relationship... but he won't commit to me. Am I crazy?

New Photo - SAUCY SECRETS: My married boss is 12 years older than me and we have a secret work relationship... but he won't commit to me. Am I crazy?

SAUCY SECRETS: My married boss is 12 years older than me and we have a secret work relationship... but he won't commit to me. Am I crazy?


Hi Jana, I'm caught in a messy situation with a married man who's 12 years older than me. We've been colleagues for a couple of years now and always enjoyed a bit of flirty banter, but recently, I started reporting directly to him in my new role and our daily interactions have become intensely close. He'll send me text messages after meetings telling me I looked hot in my skirt, or that my perfume was distracting him.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #TrumpVance2024 #South Carolina #Springfield Ohio #Seattle #Catholic Church #Looney Loomer

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.