DR ELLIE: When sweating can be a sign of cancer

New Photo - DR ELLIE: When sweating can be a sign of cancer

DR ELLIE: When sweating can be a sign of cancer


I'm an 80-year-old man and I've begun getting hot flushes. These happen seemingly at random. It's so bad that my face gets covered in sweat and my shirt becomes stuck to my back. I've had a blood test but it didn't show anything abnormal. What could be the problem? Dr Ellie Cannon replies: Sweats or flushing should always be checked out by a doctor. Menopausal women are expected to have hot flushes – due to a drop in the female hormone oestrogen – but for everyone else it can be a worrying sign.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #UFC307 #The U #Poatan #Michael Irvin #The ACC #Targeting

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com