I hiked, biked and ran 300-MILES in one of America's toughest ultra races - this is what it did to my body

New Photo - I hiked, biked and ran 300-MILES in one of America's toughest ultra races - this is what it did to my body

I hiked, biked and ran 300-MILES in one of America's toughest ultra races - this is what it did to my body


The prospect of racing 300 miles across New York State over a long weekend filled me with terror, but I tried to take the approach of 'one day at a time.' I'd signed up to do one of the toughest ultra races on the east coast, which takes place over a four-day period spanning from the source of the Hudson River in Essex County, New York and weaving south through suburbs until reaching the bustling metropolis of Manhattan.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #UFC307 #The U #Poatan #Michael Irvin #The ACC #Targeting

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com