I planned the perfect lakeside proposal for my girlfriend - it was a disaster but she still said yes

New Photo - I planned the perfect lakeside proposal for my girlfriend - it was a disaster but she still said yes

I planned the perfect lakeside proposal for my girlfriend - it was a disaster but she still said yes


It's often dubbed one of the important moments of your life - so when this man decided to propose to his girlfriend, he settled on a picturesque lake as his perfect location. But while it may have made the ideal background for an Instagram engagement announcement afterwards, there was one thing he didn't consider: the chance of his fiance losing her ring in the water. Earlier this year, McKenna Hiller - who is a New York-based model - was asked by her future brother-in-law to film the proposal on her phone.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Supreme Court #Ron DeSantis #miltonhurricane #Jill Stein #Vatican #Tucker

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com