I took the £3 'Ozempic for drinking' pill and finally quit booze - but you have to use a specific method

New Photo - I took the £3 'Ozempic for drinking' pill and finally quit booze - but you have to use a specific method

I took the £3 'Ozempic for drinking' pill and finally quit booze - but you have to use a specific method


People whose lives have been wrecked by alcoholism or problem drinking are hailing what they call 'Ozempic for drinking' pill. Costing a mere £2 to £3 a pill the drug, called naltrexone, helps interrupt the chemical signals in the brain that lead to addiction occurring. This has given rise to its 'Ozempic for drinking' moniker as the active ingredient in the fat-busting jab, semaglutide also sold as Wegovy, also works through altering brain chemistry helping re-define their relationship with food.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #North Korea #Nazis #Vatican #Election Day #Antifa #Bidens

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com