I was called a paedophile after sharing my wedding photos - but my wife is only two years younger than me

New Photo - I was called a paedophile after sharing my wedding photos - but my wife is only two years younger than me

I was called a paedophile after sharing my wedding photos - but my wife is only two years younger than me


A bride has shared how she was relentlessly trolled online and falsely labelled a paedophile after sharing photographs of her wedding day with her much younger looking wife. Lauren Evens, 31, from Surrey, married Hannah Kaye at their local registry office in September. The influencer was over the moon when she tied the knot with her wife after initially meeting on Tinder and dating for two years, with Hannah popping the question in January.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #25th Amendment #Moron #JUST ANNOUNCED #Antifa #Aurora #Fox News

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com