I was diagnosed with Parkinson's at 44 after working in a chemical plant for two decades- I believe there's a link

New Photo - I was diagnosed with Parkinson's at 44 after working in a chemical plant for two decades- I believe there's a link

I was diagnosed with Parkinson's at 44 after working in a chemical plant for two decades- I believe there's a link


Benjamin Bement spent nearly two decades working in a chemical plant before he was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease at 44 years old. Now 55, the Louisiana native told DailyMail.com he thinks the nearly daily exposure to dozens of chemicals had something to do with his early-onset diagnosis. The average age of diagnosis for PD is 60. Mr Bement said during his career he was 'chronically exposed to miniscule amounts of 60 different chemicals,' despite being dressed in personal protective equipment, or PPE.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Tampon Tim #Virginia #Timmy #Willie Brown #Ariana Grande #Hollywood

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com