I was told I had incurable cancer and three years to live at age 34 - taking up new hobby has kept me alive and thriving at 37

New Photo - I was told I had incurable cancer and three years to live at age 34 - taking up new hobby has kept me alive and thriving at 37

I was told I had incurable cancer and three years to live at age 34 - taking up new hobby has kept me alive and thriving at 37


'I thought my life was over,' Michelle Hughes says, recalling the moment she was told she had incurable stage 4 cancer and just three years to live. The mom-of-three from Prince Edward Island was 34 years old when she received her 'death sentence' which turned her whole life upside down. After collapsing at home following the birth of her third child, doctors went on to discover 'innumerable' lung tumors and 15 liver cysts in her body, which they said could not be operated on.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Palestine #Burna #Ron DeSantis #Jill Stein #Praying #FEMA

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com