LIZ JONES: I've always backed Meghan. But the red dress pictures have led me to a startling realisation... and I can no longer support her

New Photo - LIZ JONES: I've always backed Meghan. But the red dress pictures have led me to a startling realisation... and I can no longer support her

LIZ JONES: I've always backed Meghan. But the red dress pictures have led me to a startling realisation... and I can no longer support her


I tried, I really did. I'd invested so much in our relationship. Years! Yes, I'd overlooked countless red flags. I'm loyal, after all. She's a woman. Someone I saw as self-made, outspoken, a little broken, put upon, ridiculed and bullied by social and mainstream media. But now? I cannot overlook that red dress. It was Meghan's appearance on the red carpet at the Children's Hospital Gala in Los Angeles this weekend that finally caused the scales to fall from my eyes.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Supreme Court #Ron DeSantis #miltonhurricane #Jill Stein #Vatican #Tucker

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com