MICHAEL WOLFF: Why Trump's top aides tell me they're now holding their breath - as he ignores their advice and makes one final risky gamble to break this historic election deadlock
Last week, I asked a top Trump official whether he would be placing a bet on the outcome of the election. 'I'm not betting,' came the reply. I asked the same question of a major Democratic Party donor (far richer than the Trump aide). Their response? 'I'll contribute whatever it takes for Kamala to win. But a bet? An actual bet? That's a different story.' We're now deep into 'silly season' in American politics – during which, as the election draws near, any serious politico or pundit is expected to have a definite view on which way the vote will fall.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Bush #Jill Stein #Michigan #Dom Kennedy #TraitorTrump #TrumpVance2024