NYT Connections players rage over 'stupid' category in October 15 puzzle: 'I have never been so mad'

New Photo - NYT Connections players rage over 'stupid' category in October 15 puzzle: 'I have never been so mad'

NYT Connections players rage over 'stupid' category in October 15 puzzle: 'I have never been so mad'


Players of the NYT Connections game were left raging over a 'stupid' category in Tuesday's puzzle. The game has soared in popularity in recent months, and every day, thousands across the globe log on to put their skills to the test to solve the difficult word puzzle. It sees people attempt to divide 16 words into four groups that share some sort of connection. But many times, the creators purposely use terms that have other connections in an attempt to stump players.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #North Korea #Nazis #Vatican #Election Day #Antifa #Bidens

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com