The Sopranos star Jamie-Lynn Sigler, 43, details bizarre milk-only diet to 'cleanse' her body of parasites

New Photo - The Sopranos star Jamie-Lynn Sigler, 43, details bizarre milk-only diet to 'cleanse' her body of parasites

The Sopranos star Jamie-Lynn Sigler, 43, details bizarre milk-only diet to 'cleanse' her body of parasites


Jamie-Lynn Sigler is on an extreme 'milk cleanse' to try and fix her gut health. The actress, 43, made the bizarre revelation while on former Sopranos co-star Robert Iler's Not Today, Pal podcast. 'You guys should hear what I'm doing right now, you're going to think I'm crazy,' she said. 'It's shocking because I too love food, I too love sweets. I'm in the middle of something called the milk cleanse.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Taiwan #North Korea #China #Aurora #TrumpVance2024 #Polls

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com