'You've put osteoporosis on the map,' the Queen said. 'Can I just plead with you to keep going?' Camilla's tribute to MoS's Ruth Sunderland as she (and her mum) attend royal reception for bone disease campaigners

New Photo - 'You've put osteoporosis on the map,' the Queen said. 'Can I just plead with you to keep going?' Camilla's tribute to MoS's Ruth Sunderland as she (and her mum) attend royal reception for bone disease campaigners

'You've put osteoporosis on the map,' the Queen said. 'Can I just plead with you to keep going?' Camilla's tribute to MoS's Ruth Sunderland as she (and her mum) attend royal reception for bone disease campaigners


Since I was diagnosed with osteoporosis last autumn, my life has taken surprising turns. But I didn't expect it to lead to me – and my Mum – meeting the Queen in the Morning Room at Clarence House. I was invited because of my campaigning in this newspaper to raise awareness of the deadly bone disease, in particular to help people to receive an early diagnosis by making Fracture Liaison Services available throughout the country.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Chimney Rock #Pete Buttigieg #Walmart #Cristiano Ronaldo #Ariana Grande #America Last

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com