Gayle King asks why there aren't more 'people of color' at Trump swearing-in

New Photo - Gayle King asks why there aren't more 'people of color' at Trump swearing-in

Gayle King asks why there aren't more 'people of color' at Trump swearing-in


CBS Mornings host Gayle King asked why there were not more 'people of color' invited to President-elect Donald Trump's swearing-in ceremony. King made the observation while watching guests flow into the rotunda of the US Capitol during Monday morning's inauguration proceedings. 'I have to say. I'm looking at this crowd. I do not see many people of color. Does anybody else besides me observe that?' King said. 'I'm fascinated by why that is?
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Supreme Court #Epstein #Vance #Inauguration Day #Vivek #Vatican

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com