I was wrongly imprisoned for 22 years for a murder I didn't commit - and it was a blessing in disguise

New Photo - I was wrongly imprisoned for 22 years for a murder I didn't commit - and it was a blessing in disguise

I was wrongly imprisoned for 22 years for a murder I didn't commit - and it was a blessing in disguise


A man who was wrongfully imprisoned for 22 years for a murder he didn't commit says the ordeal helped him get his life on track. Calvin Buari, 53, was formerly a crack cocaine dealer in the Bronx - describing himself as young, flashy and foolish. But on September 10, 1992, the murder of two brothers would land him in prison for a crime he didn't commit. Buari originally kept up with his dealer lifestyle in prison, until he realized that he needed to change his life if he wanted to be exonerated and stay out of jail.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: CELEBS MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Call Her Daddy #Home Depot #Karma #IsraeliNewNazism #Reagan #Madonna

 

COSMO NEWS © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com